Free School Meals
All children in reception, Year 1 and year 2 automatically get free school meals.
Your child may be entitled to receive free school meals if you receive one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, without working tax credit
and have an annual income that does not exceed £16,190
For more information and to find out if you qualify…
Talk to Mrs Collis, Mrs Strzelecka or apply directly through the council using the links below if you would prefer.
Application forms are available from the office.
If your child prefers packed lunch please still apply as our school will received extra funding in the form of Pupil Premium which can result in hundreds of extra pounds.