identifying key features of a biography to ensure we are ready to write ours based on a person who inspires us.
9 hours Ago
Great discussion with @RuthCadbury this morning - some interesting questions asked.
1 day Ago
Writing newspaper reports in RE relating to a Mose story
2 weeks Ago
Welcome to Year 6's class blog
Use this link to learn our assembly song
If you have any questions which you would like to ask regarding the blog, please don't hesitate to see me at the end of the day.
Here are a few reminders of what you need to know this year:
- Children should always wear the appropriate school uniform.
- In cold weather, ensure children have their jumpers/cardigans and a coat with a hood (or a green school hat.)
- Children will be expected to bring their P.E. kit to school and they will change for P.E in school.
- Homework will be given out on a Thursday.
- Children will need to bring their diaries and reading books into school every day. Please ensure that you sign the diary at least twice a week. Diaries will be checked at school and should be kept up-to-date by both school staff and parents/carers.
- Please have water bottles in school to use in the classroom.
Important Dates coming up:
Our homework page can be found at the bottom of this page.