Welcome to Year 6's class blog
Here are a few reminders of what you need to know this year:
- Children should always wear the appropriate school uniform.
- In cold weather, ensure children have their jumpers/cardigans and a coat with a hood (or a green school hat.)
- Children will be expected to bring their P.E. kit to school and they will change for P.E in school.
- Homework will be given out on a Thursday.
- Children will need to bring their diaries and reading books into school every day. Please ensure that you sign the diary a couple times a week. Diaries will be checked at school and should be kept up-to-date by both school staff and parents/carers.
- Water bottles are allowed in school and if possible, could the bottles please have the children's names on them.
Important Dates coming up:
P.E. will take place on Monday's and Wednesday's this term. Please make sure your child brings in their P.E. kit. I will put reminders up on Twitter about the P.E. days.
Week commencing Monday 21st January - Clubs start
Monday 28th January - Height & weight
Friday 15th February – Last day of Half Term
Monday 25th February - First day back after Half Term
Wednesday 6th March - Mass at Parish Church for Ash Wednesday
Wednesday 13th March - Class trip to the Museum of London
Wednesday 3rd April - Class Assembly
Friday 12th April - Last Day of Term 13:30 finish