Welcome to Year 6's class blog
Here are a few reminders of what you need to know this year:
- Children should always wear the appropriate school uniform.
- In cold weather, ensure children have their jumpers/cardigans and a coat with a hood (or a green school hat.)
- Children will be expected to bring their P.E. kit to school and they will change for P.E in school.
- Homework will be given out on a Thursday.
- Children will need to bring their diaries and reading books into school every day. Please ensure that you sign the diary a couple times a week. Diaries will be checked at school and should be kept up-to-date by both school staff and parents/carers.
- Water bottles are allowed in school and if possible, could the bottles please have the children's names on them.
Important Dates coming up:
P.E. will take place on Monday's and Thursday's this term. On Monday's, they can come into school in their P.E. kit with their swimming kits in their bag. On Thursday's, Please make sure your child brings in their P.E. kit.
Week commencing Monday 16th September - Clubs start
Monday 16th September - Meet the Teacher @ 3:45 pm
Tuesday 24th September – Secondary Transfer Meeting
Monday 7th October - Heights & Weights
Friday 18th October - Last day before Half Term
Monday 21st - Friday 25th October - Half Term
Monday 28th October - Children return to school
Wednesday 20th November - Parents Evening from 1:30 pm
Wednesday 11th December - Christmas Lunch
Friday 20th December - Last Day of Term 1:30 pm finish
|16th September||Mr Angelov & Ms Adair|
|23rd September||Mrs Fedak & Mr Angelov|
|30th September||Mr Maclaren|
|14th October||Mrs Fedak & Mrs Ndungu|
|28th October||Mrs Majic|
|4th November||Mrs Ndungu & Mrs Fletcher|
|11th November||Mrs Daley|
|18th November||Mrs Fletcher|
|25th November||Ms Adair|