Welcome to Year 4's Page
"Living and learning, inspired by our faith."
Here are a few reminders of what you need to know this year:
- Children should always wear the appropriate school uniform.
- In cold weather, ensure children have their jumpers/cardigans and a coat with a hood (or a green school hat.)
- P.E. will take place on a Tuesday and Wednesday this term. Children will be expected to bring their P.E. kit to school and they will change for P.E in school.
- Homework will be given out on a Thursday. Dates for return will be marked on the homework.
- Children will need to bring their diaries and reading books into school every day. Please ensure that you sign the diary a couple times a week. Diaries will be checked at school and should be kept up-to-date by both school staff and parents/carers.
- Water bottles are allowed in school and if possible, could the bottles please have the children's names on them.
Week commencing Monday 21st January - Clubs start
Friday 15th February – Last day of Half Term
Monday 25th February - First day back after Half Term
Wednesday 6th March - Mass at Parish Church for Ash Wednesday
Thursday 7th March-World Book Day
Monday 11th March - Class trip to the Museum of London
Tuesday 26th March -Parents Evening -school closes to children at 1.00pm
Friday 12th April - Last Day of Term 13:30 finish