St. Mary’s is an oversubscribed one-form-entry primary Catholic school situated in Chiswick. Places are offered to Catholic children who live in the parishes of Our Lady of Grace and St Edward & St Joseph’s Grove Park.
The Nursery class has 26 places, KS1 (infants) and KS2 (Juniors) have 30 children per class.
Our aim is to nurture every child’s academic and faith development so that they C.A.R.E:
- Confident in their ability with high self-esteem enabling them to be happy with themselves, to achieve their full potential.
- Able to recognise their areas requiring development, with the confidence to utilise strategies for progressing.
- Aspirational, with perseverance to achieve their goal.
- They not only learn to ask questions but to research answers, analysing information and questioning plausibility.
- They are as prepared as possible for new technologically advancements.
- Our children understand the value of money, are organised and know how to keep themselves safe and healthy.
- Our children, following in Jesus’ steps, will be encouraged to be respectful, polite and tolerant of others regardless of their differences, both within and outside of our school community.
- Our children are kind and considerate, able to work in teams, and communicate their ideas effectively.
- Older children are role models for younger children support and nurture them as was the case when they were younger themselves.
- Our children are proud of their school, their wider community and the part they play within those.
- Our children have a love of learning.
- They ‘have a go’ and ensure they are not afraid of trying new things or of making mistakes.
- They recognise the value in listening to other people and celebrate their achievements. Above all, our children will be motivated to try their best.